Total Pageviews

Homeless

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Media Spotlight I

Email from Ron Paul

I have included an email this week that I received from Presidential Candidate Ron Paul who has been a Texas Congressman for over ten years and is now facing the possibility of being replaced by "a handpicked" opponent that "represent everything that is wrong with DC."

The problem is that there are only a few Congressman left in the White House that share a view of "limited government", "sound money",and following a strict constitution. People like Wayne Gilchrest (R-Maryland), and Walter Jones (R-North Carolina), both of which also have been running against the same type of neoconservatives for their congressional seats. One of which has already lost, the other is having a tough time battling the opponent chosen for him. Now Ron Paul is facing the same thing.

I find it very strange that it is the Congressman with these beliefs, Ron Paul has been congressman of Texas for ten years and yet this year all 3 are facing battles against the same type of neoconservative opponents. America had better wake up to what is going on fast or we will have a congress made up of nothing but war mongers that will stop at nothing to tear up our constitution and throw it away in their first congressional secret hearing.

I really am concerned with the fact that there are no media outlets covering this type of news anymore. I used to see the reporters of the world as a type of watchdog on our constitutional rights. I thought that big corperations would not stand a chance against them if they went too far. Now I really have to wonder if anyone would care to cover it at all. I guess I will have to do it myself. Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive