Total Pageviews

Homeless

Friday, June 27, 2008

If I Were President!

I have an abundance of awards and ribbons for almost every athletic activity. Running, Jumping, Sit-ups, and Pull-ups.

I have always been very political, but just never pursued the field because the people I would share my time with would end up being other politicians. However, in light of the situation at hand I feel this is a sacrifice easily adjusted and necessary to talk some humanity in to each and every one of them.

I am currently a returning Journalism Student at CSUN. I was born in Baltimore, MD and I am 40 years young. I do plan to write on many of the ethics of this new administration and do all I can to try and sway the minds of anyone still behind the ideas and behavior of this group, but not to the left or right, to the center of the common good of the nation.

I believe in the good people of America, and the greatness of our proud heroes. I know that we can overcome the damage of a corrupt administration through the deliverance of justice and the necessity of truth. There is always responsibility that comes with being an enormous power, but it is not to use brutal force to steal wealth and luxuries from a weaker nation. It is to set prime examples of greatness through humanity and good will. It is to represent yourself as leading the way in to a brighter future by holding the #1 position in education, healthcare and above all economic growth and prosperity.

It is to never fall to the levels of others and instead remain standing strong and tall, proud and free. These are not mere words to be used up like wet napkins they are words that America was built on. They are words that describe what we must be made of especially in times that show signs of an evil corruption that is feeding on the hopes and dreams of our future by keeping us fearful of it.

People, Good People, stay strong and fight hard to keep the freedoms we have fought so long to create. Fight against this bitter few. Turn off your television sets, and do what is right, do whatever you can, use your influence and beautiful minds to lead our troops home!



ss_blog_claim=02fcbb4faf33692651395c365f7cddb1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive